Have you been seriously injured in a car wreck? Are you unable to return to your job after being hurt in an accident at work? Have you been discriminated against at your job? In any of these circumstances, the advice and representation of a knowledgeable legal advocate can give you the power to stand up for yourself.
At the Law Office of John Adams Christiansen, L.C., we have helped many clients stand up for their rights and resolve their legal problems. We have extensive experience handling a variety of legal matters, and a tireless commitment to getting the best possible results for our clients.
Our practice focuses on the areas of:
- Workers' compensation — We represent employees in Kansas and Missouri who have been injured in the course of their employment, protecting their rights while pursuing compensation for their physical and financial losses.
- Personal injury — We are advocates for those who have been injured by another's negligence, including the victims of auto accidents, medical malpractice and accidents on dangerous property. We also represent families who have lost loved ones, pursuing wrongful death claims when appropriate.
- Employment discrimination — If you have been harassed or discriminated against in the workplace because of your race, sex, age, disability or another protected characteristic, we can help you pursue compensation for the harm that has been done to you.
- Traffic tickets and municipal court — A former Assistant Attorney General of Missouri, John A. Christiansen has successfully represented many clients in municipal court matters, including traffic tickets, DUI/DWI and domestic violence.
- Appeals — We handle appeals of a variety of types of cases to higher courts.
The Law Office of John Adams Christiansen, L.C., is devoted to making its services convenient and accessible. Located in Jackson County, with offices in both Kansas City (Westport) and Blue Springs, Missouri, we serve clients throughout Missouri and Kansas.
Contact Our Kansas City Injury Lawyer
John, a skilled advocate and experienced trial lawyer, personally handles every case from start to finish, communicating directly with clients throughout the process. He represents clients who need help pursuing a wide range of claims, providing knowledgeable representation and a high level of personal service in the areas where clients need it most.
To arrange a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable attorney, please contact us online or give us a call at 816-298-9892.